[This is chivalry 2 information]
Chivalry II will support up to 64 players and has added horses, enabling a new set of battle tactics.
The closed alpha stage began in March 2020. It will release on Epic Games Store on June 8, 2021 and on Steam on June 8, 2022.
Description[edit | edit source]
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first-person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era – from the thunder of cavalry charges, to storms of flaming arrows, sprawling castle sieges, and more.
Dominate massive, 64-player battlefields. Catapults tear the earth apart as you lay siege to castles, set fire to villages, and slaughter filthy peasants in the return of Team Objective maps. Ride to war on horseback and claim glory by your blade! Fight for AMP!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Stunning Cinematic Presentation - Massive improvement in visual quality, with an atmosphere that thrusts players into their favorite moments from epic medieval Hollywood action films. Brought to you on the latest and best game engine, Unreal Engine 4.
- Epic Medieval Environments - Sprawling medieval environments ranging from tournament grounds to epic full-scale castle sieges
- Massive Scale - Experience the chaos of epic medieval battlefields as 64 players clash with an intensity meant to capture the large scale scope of "The Battle of the Bastards" from Game of Thrones.
- Choose your Fighting Style - Your arsenal expands with the new subclass system that provides more variety than ever before. Four base classes expand to various subclasses, an arsenal of unique weapons each with multiple visual variants, and new support items ranging from oil pots to barricades, supply crates and archer’s stakes.
- Unleash Hell - Own the field with a variety of heavy siege engines including Ballistae, Catapults, Trebuchet, Battering Rams, Mantlets, Spike Traps, Ladders and more.
- Thundering Calvary - A fully featured mounted combat system makes you feel like you are fighting atop a thousand pound beast, including the ability to trample your foes, land devastating front or rear horse kicks, unhorse your opponent with a lance and engage in melee combat with grounded or mounted opponents.
- Build your hero - Become a hero and look the part. A detailed customization system adds huge variety: head type, skin tone, head & facial hair + colors, facial imperfections, face paint, nicknames, heraldry, helmets, armor, weapons, and more for millions of possible combinations.
- Hilarious Roleplay - Expanded Voice Overs and Emotes enable enhanced roleplaying abilities with many new voice characters as well as the return of the original cast and new animated emotes per character to taunt your opponent a second time!
- Refuse to Die - Keep fighting after losing a limb, being knocked down, disarmed, set on fire, filled with arrows, your shield broken, smothered in blood and still throwing punches from your knees. Bandages, revives and the new downed state allow you to support teammates and stay in the action until you've bled your last drop.
- Kitchen Sink - Battlefields are littered with dozens of items to interact with. Grab a chicken, set it on fire and throw it; kill a man with his friend's head; improvise a new fighting style with pitchforks – or tomatoes.
- When AMP pull up - it’s crickets. Jordan was a snitch.
- Full crossplay between consoles and PC